Wednesday 24 December 2014

Let's Begin The Journey

An Amateur ,
Yes that's what I am , in the widespread Blogger's Land ..... !!!
As the New Year approaches and  Christmas Eve '14 is here , our hearts hold an different Adrenaline Rush during Festivals .... Right Sweethearts *_^. According to the Heading of my blog you must have got a Vague Idea that this will be a Makeup & Beauty Blog and being an Indian Blogger , it would be a lot of fun to blog anything and everything about Indian Beauty Culture & Style , I have been reading Loads ( like literally 100's) of various kinds of Blogs since last 2 years , never even had any clue that even this thing could be such an interesting work to do , with reduced efforts :) , let me tell you my story of Blogging (of course) :D



How it Began 

I have loved Makeup since Childhood ,though never understood the way they did it ,as I grew up in my Teenage days my Favorite and most prized possessions was my Lip-Glosses :p ( though I rarely use them now) , in my college days I got addicted to Lip-Balms & still can't live without it and then Finally the Lipsticks (my life changed after this) , and in confusion of what to buy and quality inquiries I started reading Reviews , blogs and that's how I got introduced to this World *grins*.
So Basically , reader since 2012 and finally an Blogger since 25th December, 2014 ;).


Cheers ,
♥ Sukanya 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...