Sunday 5 April 2015

Splurge Product of the Month is ........... LAKMÉ Absolute Gel Stylist Coral Rush !!!

♥  Hello Sweetheart's  ♥ ,
How Have you Been these Days :) , mine has been an Hectic Schedule ..... Thanks to the Mid-Sem Exams for my Dark-Circles :/ .... Shoo ....... But they are Over Today so YAY !!!!!!!! :D
*chuckles* !  Anyways,  today I am here to Review one of the Expensive yet Oh So Sexy  Nail Paint from our very own House of  LAKMÉ .

 About  LAKMÉ  : Lakmé is an Indian brand of cosmetics, owned by Hindustan Unilever and run by CEO Pushkaraj Shenai.  ( source : Wikipedia ) .


Now Let's Talk About This Beauty *-* ,



WHAT THE COMPANY SAYS ABOUT IT :

Super-Shiny and Plumpy Nails in One Stroke . It Delivers Rich-Color for High Coverage for Gel Nails with a Professional Finish at Home . 
  • Professional Gel Nail Finish.
  • Hi-Shine.
  • High-Coverage. 
  • Rich Color.
Recommended by Lakme's Makeup Experts. 

PRICE : INR 400 for 15ml.
Well see why I called it Splurge :p 

Available Shades :
  • Nude Glow
  • Caramel Red
  • Tomato Tango 
  • Scarlet Red
  • Pink Champagne 
  • Pink Burst
  • Electric Orange 
Coral Rush  *you r mine baby* *greedy giggles* 
                                                


                                                              Cool Packaging :) !!!!!!!


MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT :

It's Glossy in outlook , but the true color comes after I applied 2-3 Swipes of the Same , yes the Difference is that it is more long lasting than the Normal Nail Paints . The Brush is Thick & Flat , Oozes out more than Required so be Careful .

The color is neonish Orange + Hints of Pink , well they look a little different in Day and Night time . So you will find different tints :) . 









                         Swatches of the Color in my hand  ..... Quite Glamorous * recovering blingaholic* 




                                             Overall it is a Good One :) , but too Over-Priced :/ .

P.S : 
These pictures were taken long back, but never started Blogging that time. 


OVERALL RATING: /5 . One Heart Less for the Price , but if you wanna Splurge go for it :)


WILL I REPURCHASE : Probably 1 , the Tomato one or the Pink or I don't Know on my Birthday :) 



Well , we do hope Lakme stops Hiking its Prices like anything * fingers crossed *.

 Do Leave Your Comments on the Review :).
 Love Sukanya 
                                                                   

  Stay Beautiful  
                                                      

35 comments:

  1. I've always been envious of women who can maintain long nails and polish. I honestly can't, haha. THey're usually chipped a couple of hours after application.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohoa someone envies us :p kidding, massage ur Nails n hands with Olive or Almond oil to make them strong

      Delete
  2. Wow! looks good with long nails. Seems a good product to try .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades. It's a pity being over priced though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check them online, u might it a Little Cheaper

      Delete
  4. I prefer to keep my nails short and I don't usually put on polish since I cook and prep food with my hands a lot. Chefs don't do nail polish, I think haha. But in my younger years I did keep long nails and nude was my favorite color. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure sweetie, u keep reading my blog for more such fun uupdates

      Delete
  5. I have been in the lookout for long lasting nail polish for years now. Most of the products I buy chip and disappears rather quickly, though this one looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one stayed 7 days with Minute Touch ups :-)

      Delete
  6. Totally Love the colour and nails too :) I never ever got this big nails to paint them..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, then go n grow them ahead and Experiment with Colors

      Delete
  7. Summers are for Brights, Go Ahead and Experiment Girl :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color and your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the colour is beautiful! Are there other colours in this brand range besides the shades of red? I see that the colours you've mentioned are all in red tones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Definitely, there are new shades Launched too, check out here http://www.nykaa.com/brands/lakme/lakme-absolute-gel-stylist-nail-polish.html

      Delete
  10. Looking at the bottle of this nail polish, it looks nice but personally, I wouldn't wear a color that bright unless of course I'm attending a party or something. But in everyday use, I find it too bright. Do you think they have a much faded or lighter shade for that color? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Probably Yes, check it out here www.Nykaa.com, the Brand Lakmè :-)

      Delete
  11. The price really is a little high, but I think for the quality it's okay. I love the color on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie. Check them Online maybe you could find it a little cheaper :-)

      Delete
  12. The color really stands out. It's also nice that is last longer than regular nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the prettiest hands and fingers. The color looks terrific on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the color intensity and smoothness of lakme, this is one of the popular brand in India.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Lakme is a Cult brand amongst Indian Women :-)

      Delete
  15. Wow, the coral color is so awesome, the nail polish is so trendy and cool, I would like to have it for the spring season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely it is, Corals are so in this Spring, go ahead and try it

      Delete
  16. Price is worth it as long as the quality is good too. You have a very nice long nails. Why did you choose red anyway? Why didn't you give it a perfect score?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetheart it's not Red, it's Coral Orange with Pink Undertones, thanks for the compliment :-)

      Delete
  17. Very pretty nails and nice color! It's one of my favorite colors and have plenty of it in my wardrobe. I must admit I have not purchased a nail color of that shade nor tried it on my nails yet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The nail paint is super pretty and a perfect color for the spring time.
    Fatemah Sajwani | What Fatemah Says

    ReplyDelete
  19. I purchased Lakme products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/lakme/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm. ฉีดฟิลเลอร์

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...