Saturday 21 March 2015

My Holy Grail Kajal All Seasons - Maybelline Colossal Kajal (12 hour Formula)Anywaus Review,Swatches,Price India .... !!!

WWHellooo Senoritas :*,
I am Currently in Kolkata ( yo hooo.............:D) it's my Favorite city , my hometown , Emotions are attached to this City , I wish I could live here forever in this Amazing City , + I would get access to more makeup brands than I do in Ahmedabad :p. That's a Plus Point btw  . 

So , today as I am already busy exploring Kolkata with Shopping & Photo , I want to do a Quickie Review of my literally all time Favourite Kajal in India none other than from one of my Favorite Brands - MAYBELLINE :*.

Kajal has always Remained an Integral part of our Makeup Routine ever since the Ancient times , it's usually a Black Pigment made up of Soot(Carbon), and is used and loved by every woman in India & other countries too . So , when Maybelline launched the Colossal back in 2012 it was an Instant hit , I couldn't buy it immediately as I hadn't finished my Elle 18 one . So my sister already bought one without any prior notice & after I tried it once there was No Looking Back and since then I couldn't love any other Kajal this more :) . This is 7th or 8th tube of mine since 2013 :p ( I love it this much). 
Plus : I have mentioned it in my first Blogpost here.



So let's Have a Quick Look & Review it , I have to rush ( can't miss Kolkata's Food :p).

COMPANY CLAIMS:
For Eyes that Speaks Volume , The Colossal Kajal. Rated as Product of the Year.
This deep black kajal creates a Smudge-Free bold lines that lasts for upto 12 hours. Fortified with 5 enriching ingredients , Maybelline's Colossal Kajal not only beautifies your eyes , but soothes and nourishes them as well.
Here's why you will Love it :
  • Has deep black pigments that deliver intense color and the blackest shine
  • Color doesn’t smudge or fade
  • Enriched with nourishing ingredients and Vitamin E to soothe the eye
  • Features a unique tip that glides smoothly for even application



PRICE: Rs.199 for 0.35 grams

Can be brought Online at : amazon , nykaa :D.

PACKAGING:
It comes in a Yellow packaging in a small Straw Shaped form , the contrast of this packaging makes the Kajal look Darker inside , very few will notice this :p. Anyways I pretty much like it , and it's sorta Attractive to me.



TEXTURE:
It is soft,dark,smudge proof ,intensely pigment and hard. Gives dark and jet black finish while applying with just a single stroke. Glides on eyes very smoothly , and is tooooooo Black :p.



SWATCHES:
Here are the Swatches and the Amount of the Actual product inside the Pipe or Straw or jo bhi :p




1 single stroke and the other a little deep and Dark :). Its Staying power on my eyes , till I have worn
it definitely more than 9+ hours , if you don't get much teardrops or apply it deeply , Yes it easily lasts that Loooonnnnggggg....... !!!!! 

THE GOOD:

Very Dark 
Smooth
Smudge proof 
Intensely Pigmented
Works as a liner too
Attractive Packaging
Amazing Quality 
Affordable



THE BAD:

NO,NO,NO ....... Go Buy it.

OVERALL VERDICT : This is an amazingly pigmented Kajal , perfect for Sensitive eyes , and also spares you from looking Panda in Summers, I personally Love it and Recommend it to Every Kajal Lover , you would never regret this Product . 

P.S : Don't Judge me too much in the Pic , I just came out writing my last paper , Sleepy eyes you know , but see how deeeeeeeeepppp it is . 

REPURCHASE : I'll never Stop buying it , Ever 

RATING : 5/5 Charms

So, that's it for the Week , I'll update as soon as I'm back , till then, Stay Calm , Survive the Week and Keep reading YBC .

Cheers,
Sukanya(YBC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...