Saturday 21 March 2015

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Review,Swatches India !!!!

Hello Beauties,
Now even March is going to get over within a week , and I am sorry for staying away for a really Long time , I was down with food poisoning and then when I recovered my exams started , but anyways , it's End Sem and I'll be a Graduate Next week :D , Man I still can't believe it , I was oh so eager to leave college but now when it's finally time to go , my heart is heavy now :( , those memorable times of college Shall Never be forgotten :) . My dear Xaviers I love you to the Core dear.

Ok , 
I guess Bohot Senty ho Gaya :p , Anyways today I'm going to review The Deepika Padukone's public secret BB Cream :p , Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream with SPF 24 UVA/UVB Protection ,well let be honest here, I bought this cream not that I wanted to buy any BB Cream , because my first BB was from Maybelline , I only bought it to test the 5 Claims which Deepika tells us to expect from this cream & honestly I admire Deepika a lot :* , so let's see if this BB cream worked for my Combination skin or not.
With so many BB cream now launched by every Cosmetic company Garnier was from one of these Bunch , I've seen the Other version of this cream with my Friend who lives in Amsterdam and she told me that the Indian version is better as it is tad darker in Color and makes her skin rough . We'll lets see then

                                        See how pretty she looks *_*

Price : Rs 99 for 18gms and Rs 199 for 40gms  

Can be Brought Online :  Flipkart :) 



COMPANY CLAIMS:
If you are looking for Skin Care that instantly and effectively helps your skin look perfect , which is :
Fairer
Glowing
Smooth
Even Toned 
Moisturised 
With Vitamin-C , Mineral Pigments , Almond Extract + SPF 24 and is Dermatologically Tested :) .



PACKAGING:
It comes in a Simple Beige tube and contains 18 or 40 grams product respectively . The cap is a white transparent one with the Twisting manner. At the back information about the BB cream is mentioned alongwith the application method and other details , overall the packaging is Sleek and Travel-Friendly.



                                         Packaging

                Instructions and F.A.Q behind the tube


TEXTURE/SWATCHES:
The texture of this Cream is neither too thick nor Runny. It looks a little yellow but settles in normal manner into your skin, it's more of a tinted Moisturiser and it's Coverage is very Sheer, thus providing medium coverage making it suitable for Everyday Wear and as it contains SPF 24 it gives you Sun Protection too , the Fragrance is Fruity or Floral similar to the Maybelline one , it vanishes after some minutes of application as it isn't a strong one . 






STAYING POWER:
It stays easily for around 3-4 hours , but after that my t zone suffers oiliness which Me no Likey :/ , it blends easily as it's sheer and 1 shade will be easily suitable for many tones , and it's medium coverage won't make you look over the top during daytime. 



Now, here's something I wanted to bring to my Readers notice , after wearing it for a day & removing with Bi-phase Makeup remover , the Next morning I suffered BREAKOUTS :O , I had got 3 pimples , 2 on my cheek and 1 on forehead , overnight. This is the Worst thing to have ever happened to me in a Cream of such light weight consistency . 
P.S : The effect may differ or maybe Visa Versa to you , here I'm writing my Honest Opinion :) 

THE GOOD:
Affordable
Suitable for Day Wear
Evens out tone
Imparts a Soft Glow 
Available everywhere 



THE BAD:
Caused me Breakouts :/
Sheer Coverage
Doesn't work much for Combination/Oily Skin


WOULD I REPURCHASE: No , after those Breakouts I'm definitely going to avoid it :( , I'm very happy with Ponds BB+ I'm using currently nowadays (will review it soon).

RATING: 3/5 Charms 

OVERALL VERDICT
If you are looking for a Subtle everyday wear Tinted Cream with some Soft Glow , then buy this :) , good for ones who are looking for a BB cream on budget .

Hope you Liked my Review and Many BB creams have hit the Market already by now , do share with me about your favourite BB Creams in the Comments below :) , Love to hear from all you beauties . 

Keep Reading 
Cheers,
Sukanya (YBC) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...