Sunday 22 February 2015

My Recent Beauty Haul - Oriflame,Maybelline, Avon Etc.

Hellllooooooooooo Everyone ,
I am feeling Happy Nowadays , and I have no Reason , y ??? I guess Pharell Williams does a Great Job for my Ears every morning nowadays :D . So , today I am here to share with you my recent haul from my Random Favorite Brands. Skincare, Fragrance,Makeup I cant miss any whenever I shop , though from this Haul , not all the Products were brought together at once , they were purchased throughout Feb :).

This is going to be a Little Lengthy Post , but I do hope you Enjoy my 1st Haul Post too , and yah I would like YOU to comment & tell me below that which Product do you want Me to Review 1st from this Haul . I'll appreciate your Time & Attention and Comments too XoxO :*.

Let's Begin :D



So I am not going to go in the Order of the Picture , as I am going to give you a Detailed Information about the Products Individually :D *grins*. Let's Start

1. Clean & Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash ( Neem & Lemon ) - Rs.55 for 40 ml , I got the smaller one as I just wanted to test it , I have this special issue of uninvited Pimples anytime of the day , moth , year -_- , but this Face Wash just worked Wonders in a Week :D , will Review it Individually .

2. Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil -  Rs.179( Mrp : 229 Discounted in Catalogue ) for 75 ml ,This is just AMAZING *-* , the Fragrance , the Quality , has Vitamin E & Olive tree leaves , my hands have been visibly softer & it smells Heavenly .



3. Lakme Nail Color Remover - Rs 75 for 27 ml , I was looking for a good Nail Remover since Long time and now I have it , Just a swipe on Each Nail and you are Done :D. 

4. Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover - Rs.275 for 70 ml , I have finished the earlier bottle of my old white & blue Maybelline Eye & Lip makeup Remover . My Maybelline MUA told me to try this as it is super fast in Removing any kind of Eye,Lip even Waterproof and those Stubborn Smudgeproof ones :D. 


3. Oriflame Essentials Fairness Gel Lotion (Oily Skin) - Rs. 129 for 50 ml , I have a Combination skin & was searching for an Everyday Face Lotion for College , when this Product came to my Rescue , I am loving it's lightweight Formula & non-greasy texture . 

4. Oriflame Essentials Fairness Body Lotion - Rs. 149 for 200 ml , I haven't used it much but can say it does lighten up the Skin upto some level .

5. Oriflame Essentials Fairness 5-in1 Face Cream - Rs.179 for 75 ml , I got this for my Sister , who has a Normal Skin & flawless face ( Yes I am Jealous :@ ) . Yes , I do love its Super Blending Formula , though Quantity is an Ouch :/.



6. Avon Senses Body Spray in Lagoon - Rs. 169 for 150 ml , I expected it to be of Watery or Ocean Smell , though it turned out to be more of Floral :/ , I don't dislike it , I am currently using it for avoiding Body Odors during Gym :).

7. Avon Nailwear Pro+ French Tip Lilac - Rs.109 for 8 ml , I was looking for some good quality nail colors for doing French Nails , & this was the only shade suitable for Nail Tips , can't wait for doing a self-manicure now :*.



8. Avon Glimmersticks Diamond G102 Flashing Copper - Rs.180 for 0.25 gm , Again for my sis , she was fixed that she wanted it and I had to get it , she is using it every single day now , school , tuition , everywhere . 

9. Oriflame Kohl Pencil - Rs.175 for  I have used Kajals & Liners , now wanted to try a Kohl , other brands were too costly for this pencil , when Oriflame came to the Rescue , the only thing is I have to purchase a Sharpener but otherwise ,just 1 sentence for it - I LOVE IT :D.

10. Lakme Lip Love in Peach - Rs.200 for 3.8 gm , I took 20 minutes just to decide the Flavor I wanted to buy , as the Strawberry was Typical :/ , Cherry ( boring ) , Vanilla just the Fragrance & ended up buying Peach , and I am seeing myself wearing it a lot nowadays :).



11. Avon Ultra Color Matte Lipstick in Matte Berry , Lily & Merlot - Rs. 249 for 3.8 gms ( discounted rate ) original is Rs.375 . I also wanted Matte Garnet but it was Out Of Stock :'( , I am getting it anyhow next time :D. And any Bloggers Haul is Incomplete without Lipstick Shopping :p.

12. Street Wear Color Rich Lipstick in Ruby Riddle - Rs.180 for 4.2 gms , Nopes , nothing Ruby about it , it's more of a Neutral Apricot kinda shade suitable for Everyday Wear :) , which is why I picked it , I am eyeing the Next Shade Berry Dreamy :D .

                  From L to R Matte Berry , Matte Lily , Ruby Riddle & Matte Merlot :)

13. Oriflame Pure Color Nail Polish in Midnight Blue - Rs. 99 for 6 ml , a sparkling navy blue shade , perfect for Night Outs & rocks those One-Pieces , with a Glossy Pout & a Haute Clutch Bag :D.

14. Oriflame Pure Color Nail Polish in Ruby Pink - Rs.129 for 8 ml, A dark Ruby Red shade , more of our Jamun color :p , I brought this Color for my Toe- Nails , as I always Like Darker Hues on my Toes :).


Well , this is all I have got in my Haul this Month & no more Spending because I am Saving up for Buying the Loreal Star Red Lipsticks :D , *eyes glowing in hopes* , I am choosing the shade Pure Rouge ( LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT) & Pure Scarleto ( PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS). So , this is it , I hope you have enjoyed my Post .



And Yah Folks , this time I want you guys to tell me which Products you want to be Reviewed , so hop on & Comment your Wish below , till then , Keep Calm & read Your Beauty Charm :D.

Cheers, 
Sukanya(YBC)





3 comments:

  1. I like the Body Spray..It looks refreshing...

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices dear...the lippies look great and im so getting that avon nail paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks check here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...